Study, travel and enjoy life
LET THE STUDENT HEALTH NETWORK TAKE CARE OF THE REST
Studying in Quebec
Where do I start?
Why insure myself?
1. In Quebec, medical insurance is mandatory by law; and
2. Without appropriate insurance, medical expenses are extremely expensive (an overnight stay in a local hospital costs between $3,000 and $5,000 for non-Canadian residents).
How do I insure myself?
If your educational institution does not provide you with an insurance plan, the Studen Health Network has plans available for you.
With specialists servicing international students for over 20 years, our team has developed and tailored quality insurance plans. Added Value features include:
- Low cost due to savings of scale;
- Easy and simple enrolment;
- A support team to help you with claims.
Features of the international students insurance plan
In addition to covering medical and paramedical expenses, the Student Health Network insurance plan provides you with a complete and unrestricted travel insurance plan at no extra cost!
Join the more than 5,000 students dealing with the Student Health Network and enjoy your time discovering the world… without worry!
The Student Health Network insurance plans are distributed by Nexim Canada. All Nexim insurance advisors are subject to the regulations of and have licenses issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers.